I feel we will all relate to that feeling of coming dwelling after a protracted day of labor and simply fully struggling to give you one thing for dinner. Whenever I’m having a day like that, I often simply flip to a fast and simple sheet pan recipe, like this one for making sheet pan beef fajitas. This recipe is fairly easy because of the usage of an ideal mixture of fiery substances that features three totally different colours of bell peppers, together with chili powder, floor cumin, paprika, and a number of different selection substances. What I like about this recipe is that it’s not drenched in oil not like your typical takeaway beef fajitas, so I can take pleasure in this dish guilt-free.
Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas (Easy and Healthy Dinner Idea)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: four
1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
1 purple bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1 inexperienced bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1 giant onion, thinly sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp chili powder
half tsp garlic powder
half tsp onion powder
half tsp floor cumin
half tsp paprika
¼ tsp black pepper
lime, for serving
chopped recent cilantro for serving
eight entire wheat tortillas
- Preheat an oven to 425°F.
- In a big bowl, add the steak, bell peppers, onion, olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, paprika, black pepper and ½ tsp of salt and toss to mix.
- Spread the steak, bell peppers and onion into a fair layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring as soon as midway via, till the steak is cooked via and the greens are tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- During the final 5 minutes of cooking, wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and place within the oven.
- Sprinkle the fajita combination with chopped cilantro.
- Divide the fajita combination among the many heat tortillas and serve with lime wedges.