I believe that every one dad and mom can relate to the battle of getting your youngsters to eat their wholesome inexperienced veggies like broccoli. I lastly received them to begin coming round by discovering some fabulous combos for seasonings. You’ll see what I imply with this baked sheet pan rooster and broccoli recipe.
It provides every thing that you simply want (loads of protein, dietary fiber, and important nutritional vitamins and minerals) multi function extremely simple meal to arrange. The star of the meal is the rooster, however make no mistake, the broccoli is unimaginable too.
(You may like: Easy and Healthy Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken)
Quick and Easy Baked Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- four tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- three garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless, skinless rooster breasts
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp oil of your selection
- salt, black pepper to style
- In a small bowl mix the soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic, honey and cornstarch.
- Place the rooster and broccoli in a single layer on a sheet pan
- Drizzle with soy sauce combination and season to style with salt and black pepper.
- Toss to mix.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 25-30 minutes, stirring midway via the cooking time, till the rooster is absolutely cooked via.