Is there any sort of soup that’s extra basic than hen noodle soup? It heals your physique and nourishes your soul.
If you’re on the lookout for a straightforward diy present to make for somebody that wants a decide me up or simply a straightforward, no trouble meal, make this diy hen noodle soup in a jar!
All you’ll want are some dried spices, egg noodles and good bouillon. Give it a attempt and really feel tree to combine up your individual altered spice combine!
Make-Ahead Chicken Soup Mix in a Jar (Nourishing and Healing)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- three tbsp dried chopped onions
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp dried sage
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 2 ½ cups vast egg noodles
- 1 hen bouillon dice
- 1 bay leaf
- Layer the components in the next order in a jar:
– dried chopped onions
– garlic powder
– dried rosemary
– dried sage
– dried thyme
– egg noodles
– bay leaf
– bouillon dice
- Print the recipe tag on card inventory and minimize out.
- Attach the tag to the jar.
- Decorate the jar as you want.
To make the soup:
- Unwrap the bouillon dice.
- Add the bouillon dice, remaining content material of the jar, 2 diced carrots, 2 diced celery stalk and 5 cups of water into a giant pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high warmth.
- Reduce the warmth.
- Cover and simmer, till the noodles are cooked by, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in 2 cups chopped cooked hen and add extra water if essential.
- Discard the bay leaf.
- Season to style with salt and black pepper and serve.