A colourful mixture of blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries. This berry smoothie recipe blends collectively a great mixture of berrie fruits to help you to keep lively and wholesome. A great supply of vitamin C, antioxidants and dietary fiber.
Tip: place the recent combined berries within the fridge earlier than juicing, in order that they’re chilled
- 2 cups of skim milk
- 155g (5oz) combined assortment of recent blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries (be aware: you may use 155g (5oz) of frozen combined berries from the grocery store as an alternative of recent berries if you want)
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt (optionally available)
- three Icecubes (optionally available)
- 1 mint leaf (optionally available)
- Wash the recent berries with water
- Place the recent berries (or frozen berries if that’s what you select), yogurt, milk and ice into your blender
- Blend the substances till easy
- Pour into a tall consuming glass
- Serve and revel in!
Tip: garnish with a couple of berries and a mint leaf
This authentic content material was created by DetoxandBodyCleanse.com
© DetoxAndBodyCleanse.com– All rights reserved