There’s a cause fast, fuss-free, and nutritious meals like this Instant Noodle Soup in a Jar are gaining in reputation.
It’s as a result of when life is frenetic, who has time to prepare dinner up a difficult wholesome meal?
Meals-in-a-jar allow you to profit from contemporary and nourishing substances with little effort. And they’re so tasty and attention-grabbing that your folks (and coworkers, in case you carry this to work) will wish to know the way to make it.
You’ll particularly love this instantaneous noodle recipe, as a result of not like the prepackaged variety, this one is freed from MSG and extra sodium, fats, and sugar.
You in all probability already know that almost all cooked greens lose vitamins in the method.
This recipe affords a simple workaround for that downside: you merely including a scorching broth to your layers of contemporary and wholesome substances. That manner you preserve extra of their pure goodness. It actually couldn’t be easier.
To add to the simplicity of this fast and healthful meal, you possibly can even put together a few jars forward of time and hold them in the fridge. All it’s important to do when it’s time to eat (or pack your lunch for the day) is seize and go.
And you’ll have a flavorful meal that’s low in energy and can fill you up with high quality vitamin to energy you thru your day.
Homemade (And Healthy) Soba Noodle Soup in a Jar
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1/2 cup soba noodles, cooked
- 1 cup tofu, reduce into small cubes
- 1 lime, reduce into slices
- 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1 inch ginger knob, grated
- four mushrooms, reduce into slices
- 1 carrot, spiraled
- 2 tsp tamari sauce
- three cups low sodium vegetable broth, scorching
- Place all substances besides vegetable broth in a Mason or different glass canning jar and refrigerate.
- When it’s time to eat, merely pour the broth into the jar, being cautious to not burn your self. Then, seal the jar and let it sit for five minutes earlier than consuming.