Both of my youngsters completely love spaghetti. I truly attempt to make it at the very least as soon as per week since I understand how a lot they take pleasure in it. The solely draw back to that’s most spaghetti sauces that you’ll find on retailer cabinets include fairly a number of preservatives and added sugars. So in an effort to preserve issues on the more healthy aspect of issues for my entire household, I normally are likely to make my very own sauce from scratch. Today I’ll be sharing my go to recipe for doing so. It makes a wholesome do-it-yourself on the spot pot spaghetti sauce that’s low in sugar however undoubtedly not missing in the case of style and that’s all due to the mix of components you’ll be utilizing on this recipe.
Healthy Homemade Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce (Low Sugar Recipe)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound floor lean beef
- 1 can (14 oz) no sugar added tomato sauce
- Three oz no sugar added tomato paste
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ cup water
- ¼ cup chopped contemporary basil (non-compulsory)
- salt and black pepper, to style
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand till display reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and prepare dinner for 2-Three minutes.
- Add the meat and prepare dinner till now not pink.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, dried parsley, garlic powder, pinch of salt and water.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and examine to verify the stress stage reveals as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to six minutes.
- When completed cooking, let the stress come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the stress.
- Open the lid.
- Season with salt and black pepper to style.
- Stir within the chopped basil (if utilizing).
- Serve with zucchini noodles.