If you’re keen on the style of garlic, you then’re in for a deal with. Today I’ll be introducing this scrumptious baked sheet pan sausage and greens recipe that’s so easy, you may actually make it anytime.
The recipe is made with an unbelievably yummy mixture of smoked (or common) sausage, bell peppers, inexperienced beans, broccoli, garlic, and a lot extra.
And better of all? It’s tremendous straightforward to make as properly, that means it takes no time in any respect to whip up a wholesome, balanced meal that gives up loads of protein and important nutritional vitamins and minerals.
(You may additionally like: 62 Best Instant Pot Dinner Recipes for a Quick, Easy Meal)
Garlic Roasted Sheet Pan Sausage And Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- ½ pound inexperienced beans, halved
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped bell peppers
- 9 oz smoked or common sausage, sliced into ½ inch rounds
- 1 tsp paprika
- three garlic cloves minced or ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- four tbsp oil of your alternative
- salt, black pepper to style
- Arrange the sausage and greens in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix the oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, paprika and salt and black pepper to style.
- Drizzle the sausage and greens with oil combination and toss to mix.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400° F for 25-30 minutes, stirring midway by way of the cooking time, till the greens are crisp tender and sausage is browned.