It’s no secret that I’m utterly hooked on bacon. I feel I’ve talked about a few times earlier than the way it’s simply my all time favourite meals. Usually I stick with cooking common bacon, however every now and then I additionally like to combine issues up a bit by cooking up a batch of turkey bacon as an alternative. And shock, shock, identical to common bacon, it seems that turkey bacon really tastes higher once you don’t fry it or microwave it. That’s why I’ve put collectively this information on how one can prepare dinner turkey bacon within the oven.
I prefer to prepare dinner up eight slices at a time once I make this recipe, however you’ll be able to after all use no matter quantity of bacon you’ve obtained a longing for. Arrange the bacon evenly in your baking sheet and sprinkle with black pepper.
Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes earlier than flipping the bacon over and tossing it again within the oven for a further 5-10 minutes. Be positive to provide this recipe a shot. I’m sure that you simply’ll by no means return to cooking turkey bacon some other approach!
Easy Oven-Baked Bacon Weave (Try this!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Position the oven rack in the midst of the oven and preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut the bacon slices in half.
- Place three slices subsequent to one another in a vertical row on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Place three strips of bacon, aspect by aspect, vertically.
- Fold up strips 1 and three on high of themselves.
- Lay a strip of bacon horizontally, in order that it’s on high of strip 2.
- Unfold 1 and three and fold up 2.
- Lay a second strip of bacon on 1 and three.
- Unfold 2, and fold up 1 and three.
- Lay a 3rd strip of bacon on 2.
- Unfold 1 and three and the weave must be completed.
- Place a cooling rack over the bacon so it stays flat throughout cooking.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or till the bacon begins changing into golden-brown however will not be but crispy.
- Remove the rack and bake for an additional 5 minutes or till the bacon is crisp.