For some cause, I used to at all times wrestle when it got here to creating a superb home-cooked seafood meal from scratch. I don’t know why however I may simply by no means get something to style proper. That was the case for the longest time, till I began doing extra experiments within the kitchen. One of the primary seafood recipes I mastered was this baked sheet pan salmon and asparagus recipe.
As the title suggests, you solely want six easy components to arrange this yummy dinner: 4 salmon fillets (weighing roughly six ounces every), two kilos of asparagus, six tablespoons of butter, one complete lemon, ½ of a lemon that has been zested and juiced, two minced garlic cloves, and final however not least, two tablespoons of chopped recent parsley.
It’s the right starter seafood recipe to get you prepared to maneuver on to extra superior dishes afterward.
(You can also like: Garlic Sheet Pan Salmon)
Easy 6-Ingredient Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- four (6 ozeach) salmon filets
- 2 kilos asparagus, ends trimmed
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped recent parsley
- salt and black pepper, to style
- Arrange the salmon and asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix the butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, lemon juice and zest and salt and black pepper to style.
- Spread ½ of butter combination over salmon and high with lemon slices.
- Dot the asparagus with remaining butter combination and toss to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450° F for 10-12 minutes then flip the oven to broil on excessive and broil for 2-Three minutes.
- Serve instantly.