Having completely different themed dinner nights is big at my home. We truly exit of our approach to try to plan a special worldwide delicacies dinner night time at the very least as soon as every week. I have to admit that I’m all the time wanting ahead to our Mexican delicacies evenings probably the most as a result of I like cheese, and I like something spicy. So with that being stated, it’s no surprise that I like this baked sheet pan quesadilla recipe.
The recipe requires what I really feel is the right mix of substances to maximise the style of those quesadillas: lean floor beef, bell peppers, onions, taco seasoning, Cheddar cheese, and extra.
If you’re in any respect a fan of Mexican meals, then imagine me once I inform you that you just’re going to need to place this recipe on the very high of your ‘must try’ record.
(You may additionally like: Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas)
Authentic Sheet Pan Quesadillas (These are Awesome!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 ½ pound floor beef
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ¼ oz) package deal taco seasoning
- 12 (eight inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp oil of your alternative
- salt and black pepper, to style
- Heat the oil in a big skillet over medium warmth.
- Add the onion, bell peppers and floor beef and cook dinner till the meat is not pink, breaking into crumbles. Remove from the warmth, add the taco seasoning and stir to mix.
- Place eight tortillas across the sides of the frivolously greased pan so half of the tortilla is hanging over the sting.
- Place one tortilla within the center, protecting the uncovered pan then high with floor beef combination, cheese, and inexperienced onions. Place the remaining tortillas over the cheese within the middle of the pan.
- Fold the overhanging tortillas onto the pan in order that they cowl the fillings and contact the middle tortillas.
- Place one other baking sheet with baking beans on high.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425°F for 20 minutes then take away the baking sheet with baking beans.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, till the tortillas are golden and crisp. Serve together with your favourite toppings (Pico de gallo, bitter cream and many others)